Monday 29 May 2017

12 Best Quotes On Virender Sehwag

In the history of game, Virender Sehwag will be remembered as one of the most impactful batsmen of all time.
Virender Sehwag has announced his retirement from all forms of International cricket and IPL. Sehwag has entertained millions of cricket fans a
ll around the world ever since his debut in 2000.
One of the most destructive batsmen world cricket has ever seen, Virender Sehwag will always be remembered for his extra-ordinary ability to demolish the strongest bowling attacks and his fearless attitude. 

Here are some of the best quotes on India's irreplaceable opening batsmen :-

1) No matter how good and experienced you are, Virender Sehwag can kill your attitude - Brett Lee
2) A Batsman like Sehwag is never out of form - Mike Hussey
3) When Viv Richards retired I thought it was end of entertainment. But then came Virender Sehwag, the King of entertainment -Ramiz Raja
4) I have to learn from Sehwag how to play in the nervous 90's - Sachin Tendulkar
5) I would always have Virender Sehwag in my team. I want to watch him bat but not bowl to him - Shane Warne
6) Sehwag is the most unpredictable batsmen i have seen in my carrier- Glen Mcgrath
7) I Say it Again! I Never Saw Sir Viv Bat but I've Seen Sehwag Bat - Yuvraj Singh
8) He Is Don Of cricket - Bollywood Actor Farhan Akhtar
9) He is a gambler, a player who loves to take risks - Sourav Ganguly
10) Have to say Sehwag is the best player in the world to watch FEARLESS!- Michael Vaughan
11) I'd swap everything I've done in my miserable little life to bat like Virender Sehwag - British Journalist Piers Morgan
12) Having scored 298 and still hitting a six is something unimmaginable and you need to be a genius for that- Waquar Younis.

No comments:

Post a Comment